- Playing Two Dots is easy! Connect two or more Dots of the same color to create horizontal or vertical lines. Connected Dots will disappear from the board and be replaced by new ones.
- Connect 4 Dots in a square to clear all Dots of that color from the board.
- Each level has its own objectives. They might involve clearing a specific number or type of Dots, working around obstacles, or reaching certain targets. The objectives for each level are shown above every puzzle.
- Pay attention to the number of moves you have! You must complete the objectives within the given moves to succeed. Use them wisely and plan ahead!
- As you progress, you'll encounter special Dots with unique properties. Anchor Dots, Fire Dots, and more add depth and complexity to gameplay. If you're not sure how a special Dot works, hit the Settings button at the top right of your screen for an explanation.
- Earn and use Boosters and Power-Ups to clear dots more efficiently. These are essential for beating tough challenges!
- Two Dots is not just about connecting Dots randomly. Strategic planning is crucial. Think ahead to make the most effective connections.
- You'll earn stars based on your performance in each level. The better you do, the more stars you'll collect!
How do I play Two Dots?
Last Updated: 55d