To transfer your Two Dots game progress to a new device, your game must be saved on Facebook on your current device. Once this is done, follow the steps below:
- Download Two Dots on your new device
- Launch the game
- Tap on the blue “Connect” button
- After you click, you will be asked to allow Two Dots to use Facebook.com to sign in. Click on “Continue”.
- After you log in, you will be asked if you would like to continue from the previous login to the game. Click on “Continue”.
- Your progress will now be transferred to the new device.
Saving your game on Facebook will help you switch between different platforms. If you cannot see the "Facebook" button in Settings, it is because you have indicated to us in-game that you are not of the age required to have access to this feature.
Ensure you log in with the correct account if you have more than one game account. If you log in to the wrong account, you may not be able to recover your game.