If you would like to remove approval for Two Dots in your Facebook account:
- Log into your Facebook account. Click the down arrow on the top toolbar and click the option for Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click the setting for Apps. Facebook displays a list of all the apps to which it's connected.
- Hover over an app that you wish to modify or remove.
- Click the Edit Settings icon. Review the settings for the app and make any changes you feel are needed. For example, you can change the audience who can see that you use this app as well as who can see any posts that the app makes on your behalf. Scroll down the screen further, and you may be able to turn off other settings, such as whether the app can post certain information on your behalf.
- Click Save after you've made your changes.
- If you wish to remove an app entirely, hover over it and click the Remove button (X). Facebook will explain what happens if you remove the app and ask for confirmation to get rid of it. Click the check mark to delete all activity for the app and then click the Remove button. Facebook then removes the app.